At D&D, we believe that the key of a successful public affairs campaign lies in identifying, meeting and convincing the right person at the right moment. That is the reason why we are committed to helping our clients to meet with relevant decision-makers. Our moto is Linking People Together!
– We forge links to key influencers, increase visibility in transnational networks, stimulate a groundswell of support to turn your project into a reality and a success.
– We define and adapt concrete action plans in order to promote your cause and interests.
– We organise face to face meetings with relevant decision-makers (Members of the European Parliament, Commissioners, DGs at the European Commission etc.).
We organise tailor made missions to Brussels (to the EU) or abroad.
D&D delivers accurate mapping of decision-makers, establishes monitoring and benchmarking processes, identifies viable funding opportunities and assures accurate answers to your specific questions.
– We draft & distribute in-depth reports, analyses, articles, studies and positions papers.
– We craft & publish news releases and speeches on pertinent decisions.
– We adapt and enhance communication, branding and media strategies according to the EU climate.
D&D protects your interests and solves administrative issues through an effective mix of public affairs strategies, communication campaigns and media management.
We lobby in order to ensure that your case will be heard by the key decision-makers and that the European (or national) legislation takes your interests into account.
D&D creates bespoke courses and training on EU Public Affairs.
We can organise for you:
– One day seminar exploring either the Belgian political and historical background (including institutional system) or the EU labyrinth which aims to give you the tools for a better understanding.
– Training given by experts with strong academic background in political science and extensive experience within the EU as well as within the Belgian institutional and administrative field.
We develop political and PR events, missions, conferences, seminars and workshops within, or in collaboration with the EU and national institutions.
EU Project Management
D&D provides full assistance in writing projects to obtain grants from the European Union.
– We identify suitable calls for grants.
– We create the project according to the expectations of the managing authorities and the key instruments.
– We formalise partnerships which provide the right set of competences, facilities and experience.
– We set up an estimated eligible budget.
– We formalise the grant application.