Internship in EU Affairs
We are searching for interns to join our EU Affairs team on a regular basis. The internship will be granted only under the framework of a university agreement.
Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- Master degree in a related field (economics, politics, law, business…);
- Basic knowledge of the EU institutions and of EU decision-making;
- Enthusiasm for EU policy making and a willingness to learn;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Good English, other languages will be considered as a plus;
- Good organisational skills and time management;
- Ability to work in a small and dynamic international team.
Your responsibilities will include, among others:
- Research and analysis on a range of policy topics;
- Assisting in the organization of meetings and events;
- Supporting D&D team in everyday tasks either for our clients or for internal purposes;
- Assisting with preparing draft reports, presentations and other internal and external documents.
Please be aware that your responsibilities may vary during your internship period according to the needs of our team. This will allow you to experiment different activities and will help us to better address our clients’ requests.
If you think you are the right candidate, please feel free to send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will come back to you as soon as possible and let you know if your profile is what we are looking for.